If you are interested in working at NTBA send your resume and a brief cover letter indicating the position you are applying for to email@example.com
Member Relations Manager
NTBA is seeking a full-time Member Relations Manager based in Dallas, TX. This position requires travel within an assigned territory to support member stores and ensure compliance is upheld for both members and vendors.
- Conduct customer service visits to member stores and verify that compliance regulations are being upheld.
- Escalate compliance issues when needed and educate store owners on how to remain in good standing with NTBA.
- Assess product, compliance, and operational risk management strategies to improve business practices in stores.
- Ensure all spanner and poster frames are updated monthly with new promotions and deals.
- Strategize with vendors regarding planograms and resets in C-stores.
- Verify products and packaging are purchased from preferred vendors and not outsourced.
- Manage all other aspects of member relations, including building relationships with store owners.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience with account management.
- CPG Experience preferred.
- Good driving record with a valid drivers license.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle various projects concurrently and be extremely detail oriented in the process.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills, especially with members and vendors.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must be willing to work some nights and weekends for NTBA events.