To request a membership application please call the NTBA office at 972-242-0100 or email email@example.com for complete details. Applications must be mailed or delivered in person, no fax or scanned copies will be accepted.
Requirements to become a member of NTBA:
- Convenience store or gas station located in Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas, including Oklahoma.
- Completed NTBA application
- Provide supporting documents requested in the application (Sales Tax Permit, DBA Certificate, Articles of Incorporation, Liquor/Beer license, Federal Tax ID, Tobacco Permit, etc).
- W-9 form
- $300 non-refundable application fee (business check payable to NTBA).
- *Change in ownership documentation, if the store is an existing NTBA member.
Please note the application process may take a few weeks and we will provide updates to you as they are available. If you do not provide all information requested it will delay the processing of your application until all pending items are received.
Upon membership approval, you will be provided with access to our member portal where you can find information on your store(s), quarterly rebate updates, newsletter, and official NTBA communication. To stay up to date on-the-go, download our NTBA App available on iOS and Android devices.