Member Relations Manager
NTBA is seeking a full-time Member Relations Manager based in Dallas, TX. This position requires travel within an assigned territory to support member stores and ensure compliance is upheld for both members and vendors.
- Conduct customer service visits to member stores and verify that compliance regulations are being upheld.
- Escalate compliance issues when needed and educate store owners on how to remain in good standing with NTBA.
- Assess product, compliance, and operational risk management strategies to improve business practices in stores.
- Ensure all spanner and poster frames are updated monthly with new promotions and deals.
- Strategize with vendors regarding planograms and resets in C-stores.
- Verify products and packaging are purchased from preferred vendors and not outsourced.
- Manage all other aspects of member relations, including building relationships with store owners.
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience with account management.
- CPG Experience preferred.
- Good driving record with a valid drivers license.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle various projects concurrently and be extremely detail oriented in the process.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills, especially with members and vendors.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must be willing to work some nights and weekends for NTBA events.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking
- Manage and execute all accounting functions for the business with support from the BTM, COO, Treasurer and CPA
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Reconcile all bank accounts daily
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard office procedures
- Solicit, scrub and Process all Vendor rebates to members.
- Perform Detail Rebate analysis for management
- Manage all Software QuickBooks, CRM etc.
- Prepare bank deposits and submit it remote capture deposits immediately upon receipt
- Prepare profit and loss reports/ Balance sheet to present at board meetings
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Assist Treasurer, CPA and external auditor with annual audits
- Upload employee payroll and 940 and 941 reports
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Be available for and during all meetings, events and NTBA sponsored events
- Facilitate all other NTBA needs as requested including NTBA Building Management
- Complete other duties as requested and ability to work some extended hours.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles. QuickBooks experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial analysis
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills